Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to 'Let's get Disney with it'. This blog is going to be all about ANYTHING Disney. As far back as I can remember I have loved Disney. I was a privileged child who's parents took her to Disneyland every year during winter break. I love Disneyland and I want to go there again and again. However, first I need to go to Disney World and experience that part soon.

I will be posting facts about Disney. Also other items such as clothes, pictures, characters, etc. I will also want to share this site. It is called Disney Bound. Please check it out too if you have time.

http://disneybound.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love Disney too! I used to get the Disney store catalog and circle everything Mickey Mouse that I wanted for my future house. But going to Disney every year as a kid could really jumpstart a Disney facination! Thanks for making such a fun blog.
    Katie - CSE 694

    ReplyDelete